Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome Campers

*  What motivated you to become one of our campers?
I wanted to take this class to learn more about tools available on the Internet that I can use to communicate with students and parents.  I have over 600 students, and I spend a lot of time on the phone and e-mailing and am looking for a better way to efficiently communicate with a large amount of people.

I feel like I have a slow learning curve when it comes to using technology comfortably and this class will help/force me to practice using a lot of technology this summer and encourage me to learn more about the Web 2.0.

*  What you hope to learn about in Summer Camp 2.0?
I hope to learn more tools to help me become a more efficient communicator, more ways to grab and maintain my student attention, and hopefully become more comfortable with using them.

*  What is one cool thing you're hoping to do this summer?
 I am going to Mexico!  I want to speak Spanish all day!  I also want to do some cleaning projects around the house, since I am not working.  I like to stay busy and productive!

3 comments:

  1. HI GIna! Wow- you are going to Mexico?? When, where and for how,long? That's so exciting and fun:) I know there has to be an easier way to communicate with all those parents- you have a huge amt of students that you work with- there has to be something out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up, Señora Fosse! This class is right up your alley--I hope you find some great tools to help you communicate and engage with all of your students. ¡Que tengas un buen tiempo en México!

    ReplyDelete