Thursday, August 23, 2012

10: Free Choice

So many choices! Looking at all of the options, I was at first a bit overwhelmed.  Are there really that many more web 2.0 tools that I have not yet learned to use!?  I thought I have learned everything by now!  Then I remembered how much I have learned, and realized that if I could conquer the last 9 weeks, I can do this too.  I chose something practical, something that I had heard of, but something that I need to use more of to feel more comfortable with.  Below is a Rubistar that I will use to help score my students.

http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php?screen=PrintRubricDownloadFile&rubric_id=1721573&

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having so many options--I was the one that put together the free choice assignment, and it was so hard to narrow down the choices! Web 2.0 tools are here to stay, and it seems like there are new ones coming out every day. Hopefully we showed you guys some neat tools and gave you the confidence to try out other ones you run across. :)

    I just found out about RubiStar when I was planning out my STEAM class--apparently it's been around for awhile. But I like how easy it is to customize a rubric about almost any type of assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rubric! I'll have to remember this tool this year! I have used a lot of rubrics in the past and I'd be interested in taking a look at this tool. I'd love to hear what project you do with Frida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to see what you do in class that uses this rubric. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete